Pages

Thursday 17 December 2015

By what method Can I Stop Search Engines to demonstrating My Facebook Profile







We arrive to know how to keep my Facebook account from appearing in Google and others Search Engines. Presently I will let you know about it, in light of the fact that numerous individuals need to know in what capacity would I be able to stop Search Engines to demonstrating my Facebook profile. For the most part House wife's and women need to conceal her Facebook profile's. By this deceive you can undoubtedly forestall web search tools to demonstrating your Facebook account, and your Facebook profile won't appear on Google and other Search Result.

Facebook Privacy Setting:

With a specific end goal to conceal your Facebook Account from all Search Engines,

You need to Log-in your Facebook Account > From Navigation Bar Click on the Drop Down Icon

And after that Click on the Settings

Another Window will be open, Now tap on Privacy > From last choice "Do you need other hunt

motors to connection to your course of events" snap on Edit > And then uncheck the crate.

Presently it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment